GENERAL STEPS IN PURCHASING AN APARTMENT:
- Choosing apartment/house
- Signature of the reservation agreement - within 7 days after signing to pay a booking fee
- By signing the reservation agreement, an obligation arises within 30 days to sign the future buying contract - within 10 days of signing pay 20% of the purchase price (including booking fee). The contract on future buying agreement there is the entire repayment schedule mentioned
- Another installment is 30% of the price of the apartment units under construction after registration in the Land Registry
- Another installment is again 30% of the price of the apartment after the completion of the internal wiring and interiors
- The last installment of 20% of the price of the apartment after approval
- After signing the buying agreement, which will be inserted into Kadaster (deadline 30 days and a stamp i value of 1000,- CZK) and after the payment of the full purchase price - Handing over
In most projects, which are financed by a bank loan, all payments are paid to a blocked account, where only bank has an access.
The above percentage installments may vary in different projects. The above procedure represents an example of scheduling our projects.